3D Printing Production Lab
- 1 3D Systems ProJet 360 Powder Printer
- 10 Ultimaker 2 Extended 3D Printers
- 2 TAZ 6 3D Printers
- 37 Ultimaker 2 3D Printers
- 1 Stratasys Dimension SST 3D Printer
- 1 Stratasys Fortus 3D Printer
- This must be for academic work only. You cannot submit and we cannot print files for professional work or for resale.
- It is the users responsibility to make sure the model is correct. Models will be printed as submitted. You are responsible for any mistakes in the printed model that resulted from any defects in the computer model. you are responsible for proper orientation, scale, position, weight and thin fragile models. Files submitted to the Printer are “AS IS” and that you are responsible for all costs regardless of the outcome of the actual model.
- Individual jobs will be removed from the queue if deemed by the Advanced Technology office to have improper processing or used settings that could damage the equipment. If your part is removed, your place in the queue will not be maintained.
- We cannot control the constancy of the filament including its quality and/or coloration. There can be variations in color and surface quality in the 3D prints. Refunds will not be granted for variations in color and consistency of plastic parts.
- The model that is submitted will be the one that is printed. If the model needs to be changed, it will have to be resubmitted and will be placed at the end of the printing queue. It cannot replace the original model.
- I understand that the Advanced Technology staff can give recommendations on configuration of my model such as minimum thickness and overall model configurations. However, I understand that these are only recommendations based on past experience, and that ultimately I am responsible for all aspects of the final printed model regardless of suggestions made by the Advanced Technology staff.
- The final cost of the 3D Print will be based off of the amount of filament used as calculated by the submission system. It is your responsibility to calculate the total cost of the print based on the cost multipliers provided on the costs web page. I agree that I am liable for the total cost of the 3D print I am submitting. If the job was canceled or stopped printing part of the way through, you will need to request a refund through the Advanced Technology office for the canceled or partial print.
- You only have 30 calendar days to request a refund. After 30 calendar days no refunds will be given.
- If using the Dimension or Fortus 3D printers and you need to use the solvent bath to dissolve support material, be aware that the solvent bath is not monitored by the DM staff and any damage to a 3D print from the use of this bath is your responsibility. You will not be reimbursed for damage caused to 3D prints that are placed in the solvent bath.