Equipment Checkout Policies
- Unless otherwise noted, equipment can be checked out for 24 hours, due back by 9PM the next day, the Monday by 9PM following a weekend, or Tuesday if Monday is a holiday.
- Equipment can be renewed, but must be done in person to ensure that there is enough stock of that item for other students.
- Extended loans need to be in advance and approved before the equipment can be taken for an extended time.
- Extended loans are not available during the semester due to limited quantities, but are available during travel weeks and break periods.
- There is a $20 per day late fee for each piece of equipment.
- The person who checks out the equipment is responsible for lost items or damage. It is up to the borrower to check equipment for damage or defects before they leave with the equipment as they are responsible for any damage or defects that are found upon return.
- With the exception of Microsoft Surfaces, equipment can be left in the afterhours dropbox.